“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”
In this post, we go over DR. Ken Berry’s preventive steps to help halt the spread of the Corona Virus.
Here are the action steps you should be taking to protect yourself and your family:
- The present Corona Virus outbreak (2019-nCoV) is not new – there are many varieties of Coronas, but this strain is particularly virulent, which is why the Chinese government is struggling to contain.
- Infected people can go up to five days WITHOUT showing any symptoms, however, they are infecting others the entire time.
- The virus is spread by coughing and sneezing – the Corona Virus can be caught within seven feet of an infected person.
- The virus can remain alive on inanimate objects like door knobs and hand rails for as long as 5 days.
- Closed environments with larger numbers of people in close proximity to each other are the most dangerous.
- No tests, vaccines or medications are available as of this time.
- Get into the habit of being a CHRONIC hand washer and do your conscious best to avoid touching your face.
- Unless you are a medical professional yourself, do your best to avoid visiting any clinics or hospitals. Even if sick, try your best to tough the situation out unless it truly is life-threatening.
Safety Equipment Recommended by Dr. Berry: